TFK Coalition is driven to promote the social-emotional well-being and general health of young children and families throughout Worcester, MA.
If every family has...
...then every family will be ready to provide the environment needed to raise healthy children with high standards of health and well-being.
In order to develop a sustainable comprehensive response to families with children prenatal through age eight, TFK Coalition focuses on five (5) core areas:
1. Accessible, affordable, non-stigmatizing parenting education and family support and health (including behavioral health) services that make family life easier
2. Access to high quality affordable early education and care for all Worcester children and families
3. Family resilience and community connection for families experiencing toxic stress and trauma
4. Advocacy (in partnership with others) for livable wage jobs, safe affordable housing, access to nutritious food and efficient transportation
5. Coordination of services and supports, including the development and tracking of indicators and benchmarks to measure progress and inform future planning.
Worcester is growing and prospering, but not everyone is growing and prospering equitably. Gaps in academic, economic, and health outcomes exist that continues to impact our community. TFK Coalition recognizes that structural poverty, sexism, and racism prevent equity from being achievable, and that true equity can only be achieved when we liberate our families and children from the oppression.
Image credit: Interaction Institute for Social Change Artist: Angus Maguire
Copyright © 2023 Together for Kids Coalition - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder